Association of Idaho Public Works Professionals (AIPWP)
About the AIPWP
The AIPWP facilitates statewide networking between public works officials through annual meetings, sponsored training, providing funding of projects such as updating the Idaho Standards for Public Works Construction (ISPWC) specification manual, and lobbying as a unified voice.
The objectives and goals of AIPWP are:
- To add in the knowledge and goals of the members
- To encourage cooperative relationships among the various members representing cities of all sizes in the State of Idaho
- To provide opportunities to discuss common problems and issues
- To further the knowledge of the members on technical issues and other issues impacting the public works profession
- To assist with and improve the efficiency of city government
If you have any questions regarding AIPWP, please contact either Michael Fuss
, P.E., AIPWP President, or Tom Barry
, PEG, AIPWP Secretary/Treasurer.
Meeting minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes
| View All