Register now for the Annual Idaho City Management Association Conference and Pay your membership dues click here.
The annual Idaho City Management Association Conference is scheduled for the two days leading up to the AIC City Officials Day at the Capitol. Tuesday January 26th is set for a business meeting and roundtable along and Wednesday January 27th is set for a full day of training provided by Dave Childs to include our annual ethics training. Dave will also assist in facilitating a Human Resources panel to be provide insight and information on the variety of HR topics. This conference is a great resource for City staff including City Managers, Administrators, Supervisors and Department Heads and attendance on both days is suggested. For more information please contact IdCMA Past President and Conference Coordinator Shelly Enderud at email@example.com.
If you are not planning on attending the Conference and would like to register as a member of IdCMA please click on one of the options below, fill out the registration form and pay the membership fee.
- Full IdCMA Member - $275
- Any person who is a City or County Manager or Administrator within the State of Idaho, as defined below, or an assistant to City or County Manager or Administrator within the State of Idaho shall be eligible for full membership in the Association. Such a person shall become a member by notifying the Secretary(Treasurer of their desire to participate in IdCMA, and upon payment of the membership fee for the current year. Only full members shall have a vote on the matters before the membership.
- Associate IdCMA Member - $200
- Persons holding responsible administrative positions within the State of Idaho and other persons who are interested in the objectives of IdCMA but do not qualify as a full member shall be eligible for associate membership. A person interested in associate membership shall become associate member by notifying the Secretary/Treasurer of his/her interest, and upon payment of the membership fee for the current year. Associate members shall not have a vote on any matter before the membership.
- Student IdCMA Member - $25
- Any person currently enrolled full or part-time in a graduate or undergraduate program with an interest in local government. A person shall become a student member by notifying the Secretary/Treasurer of his/her interest and upon payment of the membership fee for the current year. Student members shall not have a vote on any matter before the membership.
- New Professional or Member in Transition - $100